- Content Type
PhD Programs in America While PhD programs in both America and Europe are highly distinguished levels of education, there are some differences you should be aware if you are planning on applying to...
India is moving rapidly with the world, where every sector creates a new field of opportunities for Indian professionals. To choose the right career option for a'bright future', teenager is now opening their career door in India itself.
Choosing the right career option is really tough for the students and the parents as well. Nowadays, students are more concerned about their professional career to stabilize their personal life and to fulfill their desires in the professional world. Career implies gainful employment, one that offers lucrative salary suitable for a comfortable living.
To opt for a glorified career option, it became necessary to know about the different career options available in India for freshers. In order to make a feasible career option in India one can choose from analyzing individual preferences and choices to shape best possible career in their life.
1. Career in Software and IT/ITES: Information sector is rapidly changing overall Indian business standards. There are vast career opportunities in IT sector for freshers. The career in this field includes companies from consulting, software development, BPOs, software management and online services. These are greatest growing industries and are favorites among and new graduates and students. Job opportunities in this sector are very lucrative and one can attain high success in this vast field. More and more colleges and courses are offered to meet the manpower requirements of the industry.
2. Career in Commerce - Banking and Finance: The commerce field consists of a wide range of interdisciplinary branches including Accountancy, E-Commerce, Finance, Business Administration and Marketing. To contribute in the growth of economy we need talented people. To serve the purpose, many commerce colleges in India are offering quality education. After completing course in the field of commerce, a student can join any private or government organizations as a specialist in any of the streams of commerce. Remuneration in this sector mainly depends upon the standard of organizations and the area of specialization. Private and government organizations have their own policies regarding salary of professionals working in the field of commerce.
3. Career in Medical: Medical field in India has emerged as one of the most sought after field of present world. This is most rewarding career for those interested in science and dealing with sick people. Over the years, the field has gone through tremendous changes; it has become so vast that specialization within the field is growing every day. In this sector students can choose various fields like Doctors, Resident Doctors, Surgeons, Dentists, Physicians, Pharmacy jobs, Medical workers and many more. The major specializations of this field are General Medicine, General Surgery, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat), Gastroenterology, Endocrinology and Clinical Hematology and much more.
4. Career in Management: This field is one of the most preferred fields among the young aspirants. For aspirants in the employment market, this field has opened endless opportunities in diverse fields with rewarding career in form of good remuneration, good chances of growth, better scope for professional growth. Moreover, in this throat cut competitive world where result counts more than anything else, bright and hardworking young people can reach to top positions. Fresh graduates of this field are generally recruited on-campus. Corporate organizations, multinationals, banks, BPOs, foreign financial institutions and others attempt to impress students from top B-Schools with lucrative job offers.
5. Career in Engineering: Career in engineering is famous due to the prestige, positive job outlook, and higher than average salary with this field. If a student is creative and innovative and like challenges, then engineering is just right choice for you as a career. When you think about engineering, there are enough specialties to choose from that you can surely fit in. The basic aim of engineering is to design and manufacture the hardware of life. Engineering also modify, create and repair efficient and economical products, by applying scientific principles to a variety of solutions. They have the expertise to create anything which can be used by people at large. Whatever the specialization one has done, all the engineers mainly accomplish four major tasks of research and development, production, management and maintenance. Engineers can opt for a career either in private organizations or in government sector, in both the place professionals can earn well.
6. Career in Fashion: A career in the field of fashion could be very challenging and demanding as well. The fashion industry is highly competitive and rewarding too. Fashion, itself is a vast term that encompasses much more than just designing clothes. Someone want to create his/her career in various streams could look for vast options available to specialize in such as accessories, footwear or clothing, apparels for men, kids or women, interior designing, merchandising and much more. Today the professionals of this field are in demand in a variety of industries. More fashion designer jobs will continue to flourish due to consistent need for skilled and talented professional of this world. Aspiring fashion designers should prove themselves by showing their capabilities and potentials.
7. Career in Hospitality: The hospitality industry is one of the most flourishing industries in India. Hospitality can be defined as the services given to people. The travel and tourism sectors, hotel industries etc. are in constant need of the people. Those candidates who want to seek this career need to go through a rigorous training program to be able to sustain in this industry. One can choose a career in hospitality as management trainee, customer relation executive, marketing/sales executive, catering officer, chefs, flight kitchen, house keeping management, kitchen management, fast food chains and related industries. One can also pursue a career in national and international airlines and tourism development.
8. Career in Media and Entertainment Industry: India's media and entertainment industry is one of the fastest growing industries. The nature of jobs in this field has been changed a lot. The opportunities that were considered as mere hobbies have transformed into full time career options. You can make a career as radio jockey, news reporter, anchor, cameraman, editor, musician, video technologist, media planner, soundman, public relation officer and much more. You can choose any career option according to your interest and preferences. This sector also offers various high profile careers that are in constant public glare and can help to earn unimaginable incomes.
9. Career in Law: Legal profession is one of the growing and lucrative professions across the world. It is one of the most adventurous as well as exciting career. Lawyers are held in high esteem in our society, and one can still take recourse to the legal system. There are various areas of specialization in this field which can choose from options such as law, civil law, international law, labour law, patent law, tax law, and criminal law and so on.
10. Career in Government Services: Career in government sector is most secured career. Most of students who study science or commerce want to pursue a career in government sector. In government sector there is job profile for almost every kind of qualifications. Government jobs are good for all as one gets good salary packages and enjoy life with the many facilities like medical facility and government accommodation. There are various new jobs in government offices and organizations, ministries, parliament, rural development sector, public sector and other allied sectors.
Image Credit : jeremywilburn